Saturday, January 22, 2011

The iPhone / Android Debate Rages On

I just ran across a re-post on a forum of a previous post related to how Android is missing the point.  The post drew quite a bit of fire from the Android camp, and it was great to see the debate.  Of course, in the original post, I was pointing out that the real value of the current generation of smartphones (iPhone and Android specifically) is in the apps, and that Android simply doesn't have it together the way that Apple does.

It was flattering to see the re-post, so I thank you.  It is also great to see the debate and comments that ensued.  Even those that disagree.  I only wish that the comments were posted directly on the original post.  In any case, thank you xFilter for posting my stuff over on Rage3D.

I encourage you to read the thread if you are at all interested: http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33972303

Healthy debate is the cornerstone of great achievement.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment